2nd Line Support - Up to £27,000 - Newcastle City Centre
This role is for a leading partner in the IT Consultancy is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team. This organisation is experiencing rapid growth and have a huge potential in the market. This client is large on development and training of their employees and believes in helping their team achieve their best potential in their career paths.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact to deal with customer incidents and service requests. You will also be expected to provide a high quality of customer service.
This employee offers a generous salary of £27,000 and on top of that unlimited holidays paid exams and IT certifications to progress further!
- This role is ideal for someone that has had a fair amount of 2nd line experience and;
- Someone that wants to further progress to a Cloud Technologies career
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for Cloud Support Analysts
- Handle all challenging incidents and requests - providing excellent customer service.
- Be keen on moving forward with training
- Be keen on getting new certifications (Microsoft and Citrix) to progress further in your career
- Office365 and Active Directory user management
- Remote Citrix and Desktop management
- Ticket queue management
- Daily check-ups - catch up with senior technical staff
- Remote hardware monitoring
- Previous experience working in a 2nd line/Service Desk role
- Productive approach to tasks
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical server
- Desktop troubleshooting
- Familiarity with ITIL framework
- Previous exposure to Azure technologies
- Microsoft certifications (desired)
- Attained Microsoft Certifications
- Exposure to Citrix
- Exposure to RDS environments.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Birthday off
- Unlimited holidays
- Pension contribution
- Paid exams and certifications
If this peaks your interest - apply below as interviews are already taking place!
OR contact me directly on:
020 3148 4655