Job title: GCP Support Engineer
Job type: B2B
Location: Remote (Europe based)
This is an opportunity for a Google Cloud Certified engineer to take on an exciting new role working at a consulting partner for one of the worlds most respected and recognised tech leaders. The role is fully remote and open to candidates all across Europe. They are offering a B2B contract, as well as excellent benefits and training opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design standard patterns
- Work closely with the Application teams to identify business and stakeholder needs
- Develop automation for tasks related to the operating component
- Deployment, preferably through automation, of installation and upgrading of the service
- Support and manage a range of areas including maintenance checks, backup and restore procedures, monitoring configuration, and incident response and resolution
- Perform problem and root cause investigation, and implementation of corrective actions
Skills and requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent professional DevOps experience
- Professional Google Cloud Qualification
- Experience in a support tole or DevOps based role.
- Experience with Apigee support, Solr or Redis support.
- Workshops (ongoing training)
- 100% Remote working
For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org