Data Architect - Remote / Kent
Are you a talented data/ solutions architect looking for a fresh new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
My client are a start up there is no tech stack in place currently, as the successful candidate, you will be given the autonomy and authority to decide all of that, so this is a great opportunity to be creative and innovate and shape a road-map.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Responsible for the integration of a BI platform, identify opportunities for process improvements and lead the Platform roll-out.
- Identifying a best fit Business Intelligence platform
- Document Target State Architecture
- Build a working application with integrated reports
- Define functionality set and document the set of reports required for MVP
- Focus on Data Source Validation and ingest, consume, transform, and display all data sources
- Implement an initial Platform build
- Create a skeletal webapp and implement solutions for apps
- Embed BI reports within the platform
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Solution Architect - frameworks
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud agnostic - Azure, AWS, GCP
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role):
- Technical project delivery
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Management
- Working with large amounts of inconsistent or complex data
- Need multi-platform experience
- 6-8 years of experience in either IT architecture, infrastructure, cloud development or Engineering and software architecture design
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Wellbeing Culture
- Technology Driven
- Work hard, Play hard
- Problem Solving
- Strong work ethic with an inherent sense of ownership and responsibility
- Base Salary - from £80,000 to £90,000 per annum
- A positive Work/Life Balance
- 25 days of annual leave (depending on contract)
- Flexible hours
- Pension scheme
- Volunteering days
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Remote mainly, with travel into the Sevenoaks office occasionally.
- Working Hours - Standard
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Training & Development Options - A development plan is put in place and monitored in 1-2-1's.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.