Technical SharePoint Expert
Frank Recruitment group are working alongside a Swedish Energy company who are looking for an experienced technical expert to join their Active Directory and Collaboration department either remotely or from their Gliwice office.
This role will feature in a team who are responsible for a wide range of services, including the design, support and operation of SharePoint on-premise and online services. You will be working alongside various internal and external stakeholders in order to alight and discuss SharePoint demands in different business areas.
This role also involves providing 2nd/3rd level engineer support and resolving incidents and service requests according to company SLA's.
- Solid experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge in MS Teams as new collaboration hub, Azure Information Protection and Data Loss
- Knowledge of prevention as well as knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with key stake holders, such as technical experts and customers
This role also comes with a competitive benefits package including:
- The opportunity to work in an international working environment with an interdisciplinary team
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work either fully remotely or in a hybrid manner in their Gliwice/Katowice office.
- A competitive salary based on skill set.
If this sounds like the role for you then email me your CV to email@example.com