D365 Business Central Lead Finance Consultant, £100,000
Earlier this month I spoke with a global financial services company who have a refreshing approach to D365 implementations and offer a flexible working day to their employees. The companies Business model is focused on supporting their staff with internal progression, training and investment in innovation. Maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring the clients' needs are priority is paramount. If you're a Lead Dynamics Consultant who dislikes the focus on billing's and believes the 'sell sell sell' tactic by partners is obsolete - this is the company for you.
What is the role?
- Lead D365 Business Central Consultant
- You'll be involved in fast-paced customer focused global projects
- Financial Services
- Finance module focused
What skills do you need to apply?
- 10 years of Dynamics NAV and more recently D365 Business Central implementation experience
- Strong understanding of Business Process
- Finance background (ACCA, AAT, CIMA, ACA Not -essential)
- Customer relationship skills
- Ability to manage a global team
- Experienced in reporting and presenting to senior stake holders
What Can This Company Offer You?
- Flexible working
- Remote options
- D365 Business Central implementations - SaaS
- Competitive salary - £100,000 with package
- Elastic Internal progression - no route is set in stone allowing you to have autonomy over your career pathway
Call me to apply or discuss in detail.
This is a 2 stage process and interviews are booked in for next week. If you're wanting to apply or have a general chat about the market lets talk today. (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.