D365 CE Business Analyst / Consultant - London - £60,000
A market leading consultancy are looking for a D365 CE Business Analyst / Consultant to join their team.
You will be responsible for working directly with the client to gather requirements and analyse the system. You will also be able to work autonomously to configure Dynamics CRM based on requirements from the business to improve the functionality of the system.
The client are offering a hybrid working arrangement where you will be required in the office based in Oxford 1-2 days per week. They are offering a salary of £60,000, along with company benefits and a generous annual bonus.
To apply, you should have:
- Experience using Dynamics 365 CE and CRM, versions 2016 and D365 is preferred.
- Experience gathering requirements and analysing.
- Confident configuring Dynamics CRM to meet requirements.
- Experience working on full life cycle projects with Dynamism 365 CE and CRM.
- Excellent communication skills to work with clients and stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a consultancy based role is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please call 0191 338 6644 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls remain confidential.