BI Architect - Landskrona/Remote
A brand new exclusive opportunity through the team here at Nigel Frank, take ownership of the creation of a brand new BI and Data platform within this internationally known brand.
Although based in Landskrona, this role can be almost all home-based as long as you're comfortable travelling into the office now and then for meetings.
The company are embarking on building a data-lake in the cloud that will be the core base for all information providing the business with analysis and reporting. Now they need a skilled technical expert to help continue developing, supporting and governing the data - as well as managing the data sources in a proper and structured way.
- 5 years of experience of working with handling data with focus on Business Analysis
- Experience of data warehouse, data modeling and data mining
- Experience of Power BI, T-SQL, SQL Server (databases, DWH) and potentially SSAS and SSRS
- Familiar with MS Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 and CRM is a plus
- Microsoft Office and Excel
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent in English
Interested? Drop me a line at 46 77 588 86 14 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. This role will be highly sought after, and interviews will be taking place from next week - so don't delay!