Home Based Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Support Developer, £60,000 10% bonus, Microsoft Gold Partner, MS Certs, Fully remote role, D365, Power Platform & Azure, No micromanagement, Various verticals including non for profit and membership
I am partnered with a UK based Microsoft Gold Partner who are growing their support desk due to continued client wins, they are looking for a Dynamics CRM Support Developer to join their team. The role is 100% home based and offering £60,000 as well as a 10% bonus.
You will work in an autonomous environment and be the main escalation point for technical issues that the 2nd line consultants aren't able to support. You will work on technical issues and be required to troubleshoot C# plugins in Dynamics as well as have the opportunity to write new code. The client based is varied and has over 50 clients on support contracts.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration of Dynamics
- Knowledge of C# and plugins in Dynamics
- Experience troubleshooting C# and Dynamics plugins
- Knowledge of Power Platform and Azure
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.