Entry Level Role - Up to £22,000 - Newcastle City Centre
This role is for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner in the IT Consultancy is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team. This organisation is experiencing rapid growth and have a huge potential in the market. This client is large on development and training of their employees and believes in helping their team achieve their best potential in their career paths.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact to deal with customer incidents and service requests. You will also be expected to provide a high quality of customer service.
This role is for someone that wants to start their career in the IT industry. This applies to:
- Someone that has an interest in the IT industry and sees a career in the industry
- Someone that has solid experience In a customer facing role (IT experience is not necessary)
- Graduates and Postgraduates
This employee offers a generous salary of £22,000 and on top of that unlimited holidays paid exams and IT certifications to progress further!
Role & Responsibilities
- Office365 use management
- Ticket queue management
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Dealing with customer queries
- Problem solving
- Training to progress further
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous IT Service Desk experience (Desirable but not necessary)
- Technical Microsoft Office365 knowledge and experience
- Self-motivation to learn on the job or in personal time
- Self-motivation to train for certifications
- Being attentive to clients/customers
- Being time efficient - manage your own workload to deadlines
- Birthday off
- Unlimited holidays
- Pension contribution
- Paid exams and certifications
If this peaks your interest - apply below!
OR contact me directly on:
020 3148 4655