SharePoint Operations and Administration Engineer.
A Global consultancy firm are looking for a SharePoint Operations and Administration Engineer to join their team which is based their Warsaw office.
This Consultancy firm focus on providing cutting edge IT solutions for a variety of customers and are therefore looking for an ambitious Administration Engineer who can work in an agile and flexible manner. This role will be working alongside various internal and external stakeholders in order to accomplish various different tasks, including designing operational procedures.
This roles comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Experience managing and administration of SharePoint 2016 or later
- Experience with SharePoint distributed cache, application services (taxonomy, search, user profile, BDC)
- Experience troubleshooting issues at operational level and providing customer support
- Experience working with Active Directory, PowerShell and SQL server
- High professional standards and ability to document work and to operate and refine a service regime
In order to hear more about this opportunity then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org