Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst Sales, Liège area.
Our exclusive client is a world leading manufacturer and distributor within the niche corner of the market who are waiting for you to join their ERP Team as a Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst Sales.
Indeed, they have an international presence and recognition with many years of continual growth, they have clients based across 5 continents.
With their customer-centric approach and their modernization of its ERP transactional system they aim to exceed customers' expectations in both services and quality of the products they deliver. With an exciting migration to D365 Finance & Operations, you would be part of the international delivery team based from their office based near Liege.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be involved in getting the businesses requirements from the different stakeholders, participate in the design and configuration of the solution, assist the different tests of systems and you will support the user training on the new system and processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to ensure functional requirements on D365 implementation by taking business requirements
- Create documentation related to business processes and systems
- Make data analysis to support businesses solutions
- Analysis of businesses systems solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Create logical & innovative solutions to complex problems
- Assist in the development and execution of test scripts and scenarios to properly test new and existing systems
- Support the development of user training manuals & assist in training to users.
Skills & experiences expected:
- Strong experiences designing & implementing Dynamics AX
- Experiences working with MS Dynamics for Order Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance
- Application Configuration Management, Business Processes and Solution Development strong experiences & knowledges.
- Experience as Business Systems Analyst in IT.
- Business Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Microsoft Certifications AX Sales & Marketing (preferred)
Our client offer:
- A competitive annual salary up to 70.000€ gross.
- Package: company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, health insurance...
- Make an impact in a global growing leader company
- Work on national and international projects
- Flexibility to work remotely
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Solenn at email@example.com, or call 31 20 241 8534.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone ( 31 20 241 85 34 ), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics AX / D365 Finance & Operation / Sales / D365 F&O / Warehouse / Marketing / Functional Analyst / Business Analyst / Order Management / Liege / Namur / East Flanders / Walloon Brabant / Hasselt / Remote / Hainaut / Relocate