ERP Project Manager - Berkshire - c£70K
Nigel Frank International have been appointed by a leading global professional services firm that is looking for a ERP Project Manager to join their high performing solution delivery team to get involved in a Dynamics 365 F&O global roll out.
The company operates in globally across multiple sectors, and is a focused consultancy organisation aiming to deliver efficient solutions for the companies they do business with. Our client needs a Project Manager who has strong experience in ERP implementations who will take responsibility of projects using Microsoft's flagship software. The role offers an excellent chance to work hands-on on a business and financial transformation project utilising Dynamics 365 F&O.
This role would be perfect for someone that has an excellent background in various ERP Project Manager roles.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of new processes due to the new ERP systems configuration.
- Plan the integration and control of project deliverables such as schedules, financials, budgets and quality.
- Responsible for the delivery and sustainability of the ERP solution.
Skills & qualifications:
- Experienced in ERP Project Management.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with team members and key stakeholders of the business.
- Strong track record of delivering time efficient projects while maintaining budget expectations.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4678 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!