Role & Responsibilities
- Automate code, review, and build out infrastructure for security tooling
- Implement infrastructure as code
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience in the DevSecOps sector
- Python coding ability
- MUST HAVE - proven experience with Google Cloud Armor, AWS WAF, GCP, Security Center, and Terraform
- MUST HAVE - proven experience with Cloud formation and Python scripting
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6133!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6133 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!