Senior Data Engineer
You will have the opportunity to be part of a team who works with alongside some of the largest events worldwide. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop you skills on multiple cloud platforms.
Location - London - Flexible working.
Salary - Up to £80,000
Role & Responsibilities
- Be apart of the design and Architecture of the customer data platform.
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Development of API integration's with 3rd party vendors and the customer data platform.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong with SQL Server
- Strong Python experience.
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure Data Factory/Databricks)
- Experience with JSON and REST API's.
- Up to 10% Bonus.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working
For further information around this role simply apply and we can discuss, this is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client has limited interview slots with gaps already filling fast! Apply now to avoid missing the chance to be shortlisted.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Autumn Blundell-Moroney email@example.com or call 02031484632 for a catch up.