Data Scientist - Fully Remote
One of Nigel Franks key clients based in Denmark is looking for 2 experience Data Scientists to join their Data team. You will be meeting with key stakeholders and converting their needs into Data science problems. Conduct data-driven analyses to provide input to decisions. Identifying proper solutions / models / pre-trained models for particular business cases. Preprocessing the data (cleaning, transforming) for ML models.
- Code languages: Python (using both OOP as well as popular libraries such as Pandas, Scikit)
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning in practice: be able to speak about several projects you participated in
- Very good knowledge of Deep Learning with focus on NLP
- ML Frameworks: TensorFlow / PyTorch and other open-source frameworks
- ML model serving: TensorFlow serving, Torch serving
- Cloud: Azure, Modern software development: good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD, MLOps
The role will be initially for 6 months and extensions are expected.
If interested please apply or reach me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org