Business Application Manager (Geneva)
Reporting to the President Information Systems and leading a worldwide team in charge of our Business Applications the person will enhance overall efficiency of our processes knowing that we are about to start a complete modernization of our IS landscape.
He/She will oversee deploying and maintaining a set of Business Applications (ERP, CRM, PLM, SRM, HRIS, …) in close collaboration with our Head of Business Transformation, with our internal customers departments, with our integrator and for sure with him team.
He/She will ensure that all Business Applications are managed in conformity with the Group IS strategy and policy.
In our international environment, the capability to maximize standardization and simplification of the IS Landscape and to reinforce a Group Approach with your internal customer department is key. Therefore, we are looking for a strong partner of business comfortable in a multicultural company.
Main tasks :
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Functions (internal customers) at all levels to understand their business drivers and establish effective solutions to meet business requirements
- Manage our Business Applications Replacement Program (ERP, CRM, PLM, SRM, HRIS, …)
- Ensure all Projects & Changes are fully documented & colleagues trained prior to handover to the Service Desk
- Management of the Business Application Team
- Plan budgets and manage all operations within control expenses
- IT Degree or equivalent
- Experience in various implementations (ERP, CRM, PLM, SRM, HRIS, …)
- Expérience with Microsoft D365 FO is a big plus
- Excellent industrial and business understanding associated to strong leadership to help our Functional Responsible redesigning our processes by implementing best practice
- Multinational experience
- Management experience
- English fluent, French is a plus
- EU nationality
Interested ? Send your updated CV to email@example.com
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/