Senior Business Intelligence Data Engineer - Newcastle
Are you talented Business Intelligence Data Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to join global, results-driven team of passionate IT professionals?
You will have an opportunity to work in an innovative and growing company with more than 20 offices around the world.
- ETL and Data Warehouse development an maintenance on SQL Server
- Bringing in data from various sources to enable reporting for stakeholders
- Set up report and notification system, which measures and monitors business KPIs
- Scope, plan and manage business projects
- Identify and implement improvements to data systems
- Data Warehouse
- Technology- driven
- Diverse team
- People orientated
- Base salary - £45,000 to £50,000 p/a
- Bonus (5-10%)
- Pension - standard
- Holidays - 25 day's holiday Bank Holidays Christmas shutdown
- Incentives and Nights Out
- Plus much more
- Flexible working hours
- 3 days in the Newcastle office
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 594 9729
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.