Founded over 100 years ago, our exclusive client, a world-wide company who provides innovative and market-leading products, are actively searching for a talented Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Functional Analyst to specialize in the sales and purchasing modules.
Present in more than in 29 countries all around the world, the company strives for "authentic ingenuity" in all of its major consumer brands.
Role Responsibilities :
- Be in charge for documenting the requirements of existing and new service offerings.
- Be the link between the business and the technical team
- Design a user friendly and technically feasible solution
- Transfer the functional designs towards the architects and development team.
- Document and maintain the scope
- Assist with testing the system so that it matches what you intended to be build.
- Manage and draw up manuals together with other stakeholders.
- Work in close collaboration with the business owner: you carefully coordinate the preparation and implementation of step-by-step plans for new or improved functionalities and integrations, while constantly having the business objective in mind.
My exclusive client is offering:
- A competitive salary package (in line with your experience)
- The opportunity to fully develop your talents and to grow within your function
- The possibility to work autonomously in a diverse function within a global company leader with a dominant presence on its market.
- Flexibility to work regularly from home
- Friendly and professional working environment
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 31 20 241 8530.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (email@example.com) or by phone ( 31 20 241 85 30 ), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics AX // D365 Finance and Operations // D365 F&O // Functional consultant // Business consultant // Consultant fonctionnel // Business analyst // AX Specialist // Axapta specialist // Applicatie specialist // Application Specialist // Support Consultant // Support Specialist // Antwerp // Walloon Brabant // Brussels // Flemish Brabant // Hainaut // Namur // Liege // Relocate