Dynamics AX/D365 Accountant - Glasgow - c70k
I am currently working with one of Nigel Franks key exclusive clients who is looking for an experienced accountant with knowledge of Dynamics AX/D365 to join financial team to help cope with the business demands and system optimisation.
My client is a global leader within the retail industry, who have recently had great business growth, and because of this are looking for an experienced accountant from a strong financial background with exposure to the Dynamics AX/D365 systems.
This opportunity comes with great growth potential, with space to grow within the business and find yourself in a C-suite position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning processes
- Manage Capital expenditure
- Produce financial statements including cash flows, commentaries, P&L accounts and variance analysis.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Ability to work in, adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- System exposure to MS Dynamics AX/D365
- Experience within a similar role
- Understanding of management information systems
- 25 Days holiday bank holidays
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Contributory pension
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 1484 658 to discuss this role in further detail.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!