Cloud Consultant - Up to £105k DOE
UK Fully Remote
As a Cloud Consultant, you will work directly with a Customer Success Manager to provide a range of services to help customers make the most of their current and future supported AWS workloads while accelerating the adoption of Cloud in their business and improve upon traditional hosting strategies.
You will be an integral part in delivering solutions in a consultative manner for new and current managed service cloud customers. With a strong background in Enterprise support environments, you will help customers manage change, minimise risk, optimise operations and support business growth through pro-active and personable interactions. You will build long-term customer relations, understanding their business goals and operational capability in order to best align and manage resources and services, and drive outstanding customer outcomes.
In this pivotal, autonomous and varied role, you will manage complex problems as well as be a proactive and consultative resource to help customers plan for their future growth and the continual adoption of emerging technologies and best practices.
You will be responsible for achieving security, scalability and performance through deep knowledge of automation, scaling, application lifecycle management, Continuous Deployment and Integration.
Experience & Skills:
- Customer obsessed - works vigorously to earn and keep customers trust
- Versatile and able to thrive in a hyper-growth environment
- Operates well in an environment of rapid change and comfortable operating with autonomy
- Experience of influencing leaders and presenting to external customers
- Detailed understanding of the Cloud (IaaS and PaaS) industry and associated various technologies
- Effective troubleshooting and analytical skills and ability to manage complex and technical projects
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- Good communication skills and an ability to develop relationships with customer external stakeholder's levels
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and its products & services
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices and CI/CD tools
- Excellent working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Compute, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancing, CDNs, Networking, ECS, EKS etc.
- Experience of hosting web applications across a wide variety of Webserver and Database technologies
- Monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Datadog, Logic Monitor or equivalent
- Experience of architecting and managing production environments across Physical, Virtualised and Cloud technologies
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call on 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn "Oliver King"