Job Title: QlikView Developer
Are you a skilled QlikView developer looking to gain experience in the financial, insurance or investment industry? Are you looking for the opportunity to work for one of the most well recognised companies in South Africa, where you will continuously explore the business's unit data and discover business intelligence?
My client is looking for experienced QlikView Developers to join their dynamic team!
- 7 years of proven business analysis or related experience.
- 5 solid experience with QlikView and Qliksense (currently working with it)
- Experience working with SQL, and PowerBI
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a bonus
- Knowledge of more than 1 business functional area is a bonus
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Management, Statistics, Economics or similar. Majoring in Statistics is a key requirement, as is the ability to program a computer to analyse data.
The main responsibilities
- You will use business intelligence to advise business unit executives and management where to improve their business management and efficiency.
- You will work with the central data visualisation team to ensure all recurring business intelligence reporting is done from the central business intelligence infrastructure and is fit for purpose, up to date and correct
- Identify any business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs
- You will assist in the training of users, including executives, to use recurring business intelligence information correctly and in an action-orientated manner
- You will be responsible for ensuring useful insights resulting from ad-hoc analysis are built into the central recurring business intelligence reporting infrastructure.
- Oversee and takes responsibility for implementation of modifications to business unit systems and applicable central business intelligence infrastructure
- Recommend data quality metrics, and ensure they are documented and tracked
Sound interesting? Get in touch and let's discuss your application!