Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Cost Accountant - Illinois
The Senior Cost Accountant will be the primary driver behind the inventory costing implementation aspect of our new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations ERP System. This individual will manage the transformation of our current material cost based inventory over to a fully absorbed costing system through the development of the appropriate Labor and Overheads rates as well as working with the Production staff to ensure the proper identification of routes and resources.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult various clients towards their optimal D365 F&O solutions.
- Works with finance and accounting team members to develop reporting capabilities and continuously improve the standard set of reports
- Seamlessly communicate with all internal and external departments, maintaining clear timelines
- Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting and Inventory valuation.
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various internal users as needed for decision making support.
- Review and validate new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items as well as production BOMs; maintain periodic cost rolls/updates.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Dynamics AX & D365 F&O
- Cost Accounting experience.
- Deep understanding of delivering ERP solutions and implementations within Microsoft products.
- Time management, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Strong grasp of GAAP accounting and general accounting concepts.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Generous Salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.