D365FO Technical Consultant - £450 to £600 p/d, Outside IR35, 6 month contract
I have an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant/Developer to work within a global recognised company.
Microsoft Dynamics is an integral part of the business, so the role will require a good understanding of the ERP on all levels.
- Experience with the ERP system Dynamics AX (preferably D365F&O)
- AX Development & Integration experience
- Understanding of the back end of Dynamics AX
- Substantial experience in working in Project or end user operations
- Experience in producing functionality to solve business needs.
- Understanding of the full spectrum of Dynamics AX
- Educated to a degree level, preferable in a business or computer related subject
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
This is an opportunity to work on a high profile project, attracting a lot of attention. You will be working with a wider IT team to ensure that the improvement in properly defined so that the definition fits within deliverable boundaries.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through further opportunities, please E-mail Josh Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact - 020 3868 5023.