One of our new clients which is an organisation (Microsoft Partner) that assists businesses with developing and driving innovation are currently on a look out for a technical lead consultant. This client allows businesses to push digital transformation as well as delivering business strategies that much the needs of their customers. This organisation consists of trustworthy advisers that deliver what's best for their customers.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in infrastructure, security, azure, power platform and modern workplace based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
Anyone with the relevant experience can apply in the UK as they have multiple offices all over the country.
The right candidate will join the clients established team that consists of Azure and Microsoft 365 consultants - this role involves all areas of a consultant - starting from presentations to pre-sales tasks as well as designing and implementing.
This role is a hybrid mixture of a technical lead, solutions architect and solution implementer, therefore it is important for you to be interested in all 3 areas before applying.
What you will be doing:
· Give presentations, take part in marketing events - seminars and webinars.
· Mentor and advise colleagues to ensure that the quality of service delivery is at its highest
· When needed provide 3rd line support
· Participating in development of go to market service offerings
What you need:
· At least 2 years experience as a senior consultant that specialises in Microsoft Azure
· Strong experience in design, deployment and implementation of Microsoft solutions
· Previous experience in a lead role
· Previous experience of architecting Azure IaaS/PaaS solutions
· Experience of architecting transformation from traditional services to Azure
· Security & identity experience (AD, Sentinel, Defender)
· Knowledge of Microsoft's Cloud Adoption Framework
· Experience of DevOps - CI/CD pipelines
· Infrastructure as code
If this has peaked your interest and you think you have the relevant experience and knowledge apply below!
Contact me on