Senior Back End Developer - Tampere - Finnish Speaking - Medical Industry
This position is being recruited for as the company are now expanding a lot more in international markets - specifically the US and Asia markets.
Role & Responsibilities
- Final decision on your project focus will be decided after the first interview. It is likely this will include adding new functionality to our existing product offering.
- Likely focus on back-end programming with C#.
- Work to improve our SQL database and offer support to more junior employees - with a focus on quality clean code over the speed of work.
- We need new staff, especially those with senior experience to offer a voice to the team, especially as we move towards new markets and tech areas such as Azure.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent written and verbal Finnish
- "Senior" experience with C#, .NET and SQL.
- Positive extra experience would be working with: WPF, Azure, Jira.
- Bachelor's Degree is appreciated - not essential.
- Join a company who's product leads the industry in Europe. They have financial backing from a global company and are now ready to join the US and Asian markets.
- Financially stable company who are still small enough to be an agile working environment.
- Quick interview process - this company are able to do all of the interviews in 1-2 days at most, as well as promising feedback for each stage to all applicants.
- Great learning environment as they are investing heavily in new projects and tech.
- Strong salaries for the Tampere area.
- Work in the medical industry, helping many people's lives!
Any questions about this position, or other options in Finland that could match your career, please email firstname.lastname@example.org