Service Support Engineer-Newcastle-up to £40,-000-Mainly remote
One of our new clients which is a leading ICT consultancy providing solutions and advice to organisations worldwide are currently recruiting for 1st ,2nd and 3rd line positions. This client partners with the world's leading vendors such as VMware and Microsoft.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in infrastructure, security, azure, power platform and modern workplace based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
This client is based in Newcastle and are looking for all sorts of talent due to constantly growing so do apply if you are in the IT industry; there may be a role crafted for you!
Progression for this role: Each service support engineer is provided with training and development to progress to a senior support engineer.
What you will be doing:
- Engage in providing customer support documents
- Working in a team efficiently
- Answering the phone in a professional manner
- Troubleshooting remotely and on site
- Escalate incidents to senior engineers
- Deliver outstanding customer experience
- Complete daily reports
What you need: (knowledge of)
- Have at least 2 years of experience of a helpdesk role
- Experience in customer service - excellent communication skills
- Qualification related to IT such as Microsoft, Cisco OR ITIL Foundation
- Have knowledge or experience in computer hardware build
- Being able to find a solution when a problem arises using all resources available
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise any deadlines accordingly
If this has peaked your interest and you think you have the relevant experience and knowledge apply below!
Contact me on
020 3148 4655