Our client, one of the most globally relevant partners worldwide, is looking to bring on more resources to spearhead a large implementation from one CRM system to Dynamics CRM/D365 CE online starting with a Junior Developer with 3 to 5 years of experience under their belt.
It's a great opportunity to sharpen your skills and upgrade your experience in a dynamic and innovative team. They are looking for someone who will come in and be able to be hands on with the team and be a team player.
For this role, our client is looking for English speakers. The role is fully remote, and the contract will have a duration of 12 to 18 months.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Microsoft Dynamics CE / CRM
- Knowledge of C# Custom Plugins & Custom Workflow Assemblies.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, and views
- Analyse requirements and detail them in technical specifications.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 CE best practices
- Willingness to work hard and a proactive mindset
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, interviews time slots already from today, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by, and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.