A chance to join a new exciting successful company, elevating advanced software development, transforming small businesses into competitors.
Our client is extremely motivated, currently located in Newcastle upon Tyne with an intention to expand offices across the UK. Establishing innovative ideas implementing cloud technology working with some of the well-known organisations. The current role offers flexible working hours.
You will be working remotely closely with specialists to conduct the project lifecycle assisting with the design, development, and maintenance process. You will expect to be working with multiple software platforms, configuring the front and back ends of the existing system.
- Familiar with ASP.NET framework, My SQL, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns
- Experience using C# .NET
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Exceptional client building relationship
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Time management
- 28 days Holidays excluding bank holidays (options to buy and sell holidays later on in the year)
- Stakeholder Pension
- Sick pay - 2 weeks full pay per year
- income protection scheme
- Bonuses up to £3,000 per year
- Death in service - 3 x salary
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing software company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies while learning from experts, a great work-life balance, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews are taking place now, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com to discuss this current role.