Presales Cloud Architect
My client is a leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training with 10 offices across the UK and Europe. Their vision is to help businesses become faster, fitter and stronger by empowering them. My client is looking for a Presales Cloud Architect to join their global sales team
They are cloud pioneers and help businesses by providing the expertise which is needed to develop skills and create operating models and implement technologies. My client is a leading partner in all 3 public platforms from Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS. They are known for cloud-native tools and methodologies that help business maximise their ongoing value.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Able to challenge and help customers to change and develop.
- Has an analytical mindset and has a diplomatic approach.
- Wants to learn and develop using the latest technology.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of cloud technology (Azure/ AWS / GCP) and architecture.
- Has a deep understanding and expertise knowledge of databases, software development, managed cloud, data analytics and machine learning.
- Have the ability to create customer-specific service solutions based on productized solutions.
- Has experience with service agreements, pricing, service level agreement and service descriptions.
- Cloud or It operations experience.
- Background in enterprise IT or software development.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of sales experts who are wanting to make a difference and help empower businesses to realise their growth ambitions. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots so apply now!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635