Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O - Project Manager - Remote - C80K benefits
I am actively representing an award winning Microsoft Gold partner who is looking to add an experienced Dynamics AX/365 Project Manager to their team. My client is in the middle of a recruitment drive across all areas of the business due to securing a high number of great new projects that have been won by the sales team.
This is a great opportunity to work in one of the top Microsoft Gold Partners within the UK consultancy market, in a fast paced, global, innovative firm where things are done quickly, so you must be able to adapt and cope with change.
Alongside providing great career prospects my client offers a range of great benefits on top of working from home, which can be found below.
My client is looking for a motivated Dynamics AX/D365 project manager with experience managing teams and budgets, processes and procedures, planning as well as leading senior executive board reviews on the projects and portfolios progress.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is tenacious, diligent, someone who has a strong can do attitude, and can accomplish project objectives by planning, evaluating and co-ordinating all project activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supports management of new projects and change requests through the portfolio management processes including Change Approval Board, Steering, Design Authority and documenting approvals and decisions.
- Manages all project/portfolio activities and deliverables including; tracking, resource management, financials and reporting progress.
- Manages the elicitation, specification and documentation of business requirements for assigned projects and small change requests where required.
- Briefs, plans, and coordinates testing and training activity throughout the business for specific projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record as a successful project manager, using Dynamics AX/D365 or similar
- Possess solid understanding of IT (including application programming, database and system design) and business environments
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics into understandable business terms
- Project management qualifications - Prince2, APMP or equivalent
- Willingness to travel across the United Kingdom
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 1484 658 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE AND HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ARE ALSO CONSIDERED
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!