Data Engineer - Stafford & Remote
My client is looking for multiple enthusiastic Data Engineers/Consultants. My client are a consultancy, made up of supportive, close-knit communities who pride themselves on delivering the best solutions for their customers and creating the best working environment.
We are looking for Engineers and Consultants who have experience or would like experience within the fiance sector, to provide a wide range of data and analytics solutions.
- Speaking with Stakeholders
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Solutions design
- Software coding and development
- Operational support - BAU
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
- ETL - Talend, Pentaho, SAS DI, Informatica etc) - MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE
- Database - Oracle, RDS, Redshift, MySQL, Hadoop, Postgres
- Data modelling - Data Warehouse, Marts)
- Programming and scripting languages (PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, Java, Python, Hive, HiveQL, HDFS, Impala, etc)
- Azure, AWS, GCP - more emphasis on Azure
- Data virtualisation tools (Denodo)
- Reporting - Pentaho BA, Power BI, Business Objects - any of these
- Agile Methodology - Scrum, Stand Ups, Moscow
- Data Analytics - SAS Viya
- ALM Tooling (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Test Automation (TOSCA)
- CI/CD toolsets (Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Reward Culture
- Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary £40,000 to £60,000
- Development Plans
- Paid Training & Certifications
- Plus much more...
- Working Hours - 9am to 5pm
- Hybrid role - Working from Home and on Client Site 2/3 split
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Tip: Be detailed about how you use the technology listed on your CV; be transparent, honest, detailed and highly technical. There are 100 ways you can utilise any tool/tech, the way you use it is unique to you. We look for the skill-set behind the tool, because many skills can be transferred to another similar technology, but we wont know that if you don't give us that detail. If you do not give us the detail, you may be overlooked.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.