You're an experienced Microsoft AX/D365 F&O Business Analyst with a love of leading and managing important projects, along with a passion for organizational satisfaction, problem-solving, team building, and thinking outside the box!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult various clients towards their optimal D365 F&O solutions.
- Works with finance and accounting team members to develop reporting capabilities and continuously improve the standard set of reports
- Seamlessly communicate with all internal and external departments, maintaining clear timelines
- Monitors data quality and performs complex system queries to regularly deliver crucial information used for analysis, reporting, and decision making
- Plans and guides throughout steps and processes to the clients
- Ability to adjust and adapt plans with an ever-changing rollout
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Dynamics AX & D365 F&O
- Deep understanding of delivering ERP solutions and implementations within Microsoft products.
- Time management, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Deep passion and energy for the company, and mission statement of client satisfaction
- A shining example of leadership and professionalism among team members and the company as a whole
- Generous Salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Please send info to: