Nav IT manager
Nigel Frank are proud to be working with a strong Swedish company who are looking for an IT manager with experience in leading teams of 5-15 employees. The successful candidate will be based in Stockholm, however with multiple offices across Sweden, there is a degree of flexibility with the candidates locations.
In order to be successful as a potential candidate they must be enthusiastic about working with a responsible and hardworking company, and also have an optimistic and sociable approach to leading a team.
The role is based in office, however the company are flexible with remote work, whether this is fully remote or part remote.
- Experience with multiple versions of Dynamics NAV (BC is a strong bonus, but not necessary)
- Friendly and cooperative attitude
- Experience managing a team of between 5-15
- Swedish and/or English speaking
- Great company culture
- Hiring company are well known in their market
- Generous salary in relations to the market average (final salary based on candidate experience)
- Standard EU benefits
To discuss your career potential further, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Founded in 2006 Nigel Frank International has grown to become the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Meaning that we have a vast network of employers who regularly use our services. Even if this advert doesn't suit you, get in touch and we can find a role suited to you.
We started out by focusing on Microsoft business management solutions, and having become industry experts in the Dynamics and Azure fields, we extended our scope to deliver professionals from the rest of the Microsoft stack, including Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, BI, SQL, and .NET.