One of our newest clients, a scale-up healthcare company with a strong local presence, and which is expanding its operations within the Benelux region, is looking for a proactive Dynamics CRM Technical consultant for its head-office in Amsterdam.
You will be part of their migration process from their custom CRM system to D365 Customer Engagement. Your daily tasks will be to analyse customer requirements and detail them in technical specifications, recommend and validate one or more technical solutions according to the needs of the client, design tests and run them to test the functionality of the system, and many more.
The ideal candidate is a technically focused person with hands-on migration experience and a good command of English, has a proactive mindset and a basic understanding of the healthcare industry.
Skills and qualification
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working in Microsoft Dynamics CE/CRM
- Knowledge of C# custom plugins and custom workflow assemblies
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE configuration, customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms and views
- Fluent English, Dutch is a big plus
- Prone to work in a team, also off-shore
- Self-responsible, organised, proactive and propositive attitude
- The ideal candidate has also a good understanding of the functional needs in the company, and is happy to bridge between the technical and functional side
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by, and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.