IT Quality & Test Engineer
I am looking for someone who can:
- Build and maintain an automated testing framework for the department's systems worldwide.
- Manage, monitor and maintain the infrastructure.
- By collaborating with the team to define the automation book of work, efficiencies and productivity improvements are delivered.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders throughout the bank, including international offices, at all levels.
- Conform to test strategies, test standards, templates, and plans.
- Assist with e2e manual testing in conjunction with evidence gathering - help automate this process.
The Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions Technology team consists of 1100 technologists currently developing applications covering price quotes, order execution, risk processing and trade lifecycle management.
- commercial experience with both manual & automated testing
- experience with Cucumber
- Unix and SQL knowledge - moderate level
- ability to write shell scripts
- ability to gather test evidences from various sources (UI, logs, DB etc.)
- financial knowledge (especially derivatives domain) is a plus
- experience working with multiple stakeholders globally (BAs, engineers, internal and external clients)
If you want to discuss details please upload your CV below and contact number, I will be in touch shortly!