Senior Azure Developer - Jyväskylä - Finnish speaking
My Client is an in-house development company who have work with their SaaS product, and they are currently focused on new projects which will add additional functionality as well as there being a need for some migration work to use more modern technologies.
Using "years of experience" isn't a great way of judging ability, but this is a Senior position where it needs a strong understanding of not only technical parts of the role, but also an understanding of business processes and leading a team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be a senior voice when it comes to planning the strategy and architecture of two upcoming projects.
- Assist with the coaching/mentoring of Junior colleagues.
- Have a real focus on high standard or work over quick/rushed results. Hold colleagues to the same standards and work alongside the upper-management to ensure that the strategy is implemented.
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong/senior understanding of hands-on programming and project architecture.
- Experience using: C#, .NET, SQL, REST API's, Azure, Microservices, Docker
- Fluent Finnish speaking, and a relevant Bachelor's/Master's Degree. Experience working on SaaS product's in previous role is beneficial.
- Industry-leading benefits including healthcare, phone, car allowance, vouchers and more.
- Challenging work, new projects and a company which is established and stable, but still at a size where you will have influence.
- The opportunity to coach more junior colleagues, helping to see the progression in both them and ideally yourself from this interaction.
If you have any questions about this position, or other jobs you could look at, please email email@example.com