Senior Azure Architect
My client is a leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training with 10 offices across the UK and Europe. Their vision is to help businesses become faster, fitter and stronger by empowering them.
They are cloud pioneers and help businesses by providing the expertise which is needed to develop skills and create operating models and implement technologies. My client is a leading partner in all 3 public platforms from Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS. They are known for cloud-native tools and methodologies that help business maximise their ongoing value.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Wanting to make a difference
- Able to collaborate within a team
- Interested in learning latest technology
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong background in a public cloud environment, migrations and development.
- Experienced and familiar with Azure and setting up single instances to complex managed services.
- Expert in Microsoft ecosystem.
- Experience with the design and delivery of systems based on Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings.
- Familiar with different architecture models
- Understand and have skills with Visual Studio Team Services and Azure Resource Manager.
- Familiar with common network components and IT security and design patterns for cloud architectures.
- Be Microsoft Azure Certified.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of experts who are wanting to make a difference and help empower businesses to realise their growth ambitions. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635