Job title: Dynamics NAV Consultant
Job location: Remote w/ up to 30% travel
This is a really great opportunity to join a recognized Partner in North America that values advancement, integrity, and innovation. You will use your expertise to implement Dynamics NAV and Business Central and be the point person for all things NAV/BC-related. You will dive into several large-scale projects and client support!
Role & Responsibility:
- Meet with clients to gather and understand needs
- Build reports encompassing all company needs
- Support deployment of NAV
- Design, integrate, configure, customize, and implement solutions
- Train employees and assess issues as needed
- Must have experience implementing Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of SQL server is a plus
- Salary: $90,000-140,000
- Salary and bonuses are merit based
- Group insurance plan applicable
- Friendly and stimulating work environment
- Opportunity to grow your skills
- 3 weeks of PTO
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at 646-540-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.