Microsoft Dynamics Administrator, London, £35,000
Dynamics CRM / 365 CE & Power Platform Coordinator / Greenfield projects / Not For Profit / Administrator / London / £35K
A London based Microsoft Gold Partner, are looking for a Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator, with 2 years' experience of hands-on Dynamics experience who is ambitious with the drive to really leave their mark in a rapidly growing business. This opportunity also brings a learning opportunity to develop skills, with working with the latest Microsoft technology and the chance to touch on surrounding systems alongside D365.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Power Platform systems by maintaining data quality, updating and assigning records.
- First-line support and contact for the Power Platform responding to requests, troubleshooting problems and escalating queries as appropriate
- Basic configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 instance and PowerApps following change control processes
- Opportunity to scope, design and build new features
- Assisting with marketing requirements for data segmentation, advanced finds and operating Click Dimensions features
- Creating and maintaining training materials for users with guidance on process and best practice
- Training users including on-boarding new staff or roll-outs of new features and functionality
- Testing impact of new releases in line with upgrade cadences
- Investigating new functionality to identify upgrades that could be of benefit to the organisation's business requirements.
- Conducting user acceptance testing & release evaluations
- Liaison with Microsoft Partner on support or build issues
- Maintaining and enhancing C&L Business App pages on company intranet
- Making changes and updates to Power BI reporting/apps
- Experience of administering and customising Dynamics 365 platform - essential
- Some experience of using Power BI to create reporting - essential
- Experience of using Click Dimensions - desirable
- Knowledge of relevant data management legislation
- Knowledge of SSRS, SQL Server and other reporting technologies - desirable
- Knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate - desirable
- Proven ability to manage help desk and respond to user queries and requirements
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge on platform developments/enhancement
If you're interested in discussing this or other Dynamics CRM/365 CE/Power Platform projects send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 406 3127 for a confidential chat.