ABOUT THE JOB
As a data consultant at this leading European consultancy, your job is to help their clients keep their finger on the pulse of their business and understand how it is performing, and how it can be even better. A data project is always a journey in which business understanding, responsiveness and close collaboration with clients are equally important elements.
Using an agile approach, they work in close-knit project teams lead by a lead consultant (which could be you). Bringing technical expertise to the team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end project with responsibilities including:
- Stakeholder and project management
- Gathering requirements; understanding business problems and translating those to technical/data requests
- Project planning and estimating
- Solution design - ETL, Data modelling, UI/UX
- Technical development and delivery, using a range of tools such as MSBI (Azure, Power BI, SQL), QlikSense, QlikView, Snowflake or Tableau
- Be a great problem solver and be able to identify issues
- Able to demonstrate experience in engaging with clients and successfully seeking out new opportunities within the business
You are a highly-ambitious analytic and communicative problem solver, who is responsive to client expectations. You also dare to ask questions and challenge the flow to make the solution the best it can be. Why is probably a word you use frequently. You are structured in your work and easy to collaborate with. It is also important that you are adaptable and energised by new challenges in a world of ongoing projects. If you like learning and developing, both as a person and in your work role, you will enjoy being part of this team. As well as having those core qualities, you will also have;
- 2 years' experience developing solutions using market-leading data visualisation software
- Experience in databases and data modelling
- A university degree in a relevant field (or the experience as a consultant already)
- Able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills, and to be able to translate technical language to the business
- Good communication skills. You are good at expressing yourself in written and spoken English
- The right to work within the EU
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Competitive salary, including bonus
- Gym membership
- Monthly team activities
- Yearly team gatherings
- 30 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
Does this sound like a great fit to your experience and what you want to work with? Apply below.