BI Consultant - Reading
Are you an experienced Full Stack consultant who is looking for your next opportunity? This client is a successful Microsoft Data Partner who offer consultancy services that specialise in SQL Server, Power BI, and Azure BI Data solutions. This is a family-run consultancy that has 30 years of experience helping businesses make the most of their data.
Due to high demand, they are now looking for an experienced BI Developer to join their team. The right candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate about BI, and have excellent problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and develop as training will also be provided. You will also have the opportunity to work independently as well as alongside other talented BI Consultants on exciting projects using the latest technologies.
- You will be reporting to the Technical Director
- The role is mostly remote with occasional travel to client site (based in London/South East)
- You will be working alongside other Senior Consultants designing and implementing data warehouses, SSIS packages, SSAS Tabular Models, and Power BI reports and dashboards
- You will be working with the lasts MS Technologies including Microsoft Azure, Power BI, and SQL Server
- You will be required to keep your MS certifications up to date - training will be provided
- You will need to be confident and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communications skills are key! You will need to be able to communicate at all business levels.
- You will have the ability to listen, digest and understand project requirements and design the best solution for the client.
Required Technical skills:
- SSAS (Tabular)
- Advanced SQL and TSQL
- End-to-end Data warehousing experience
- Base salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Flexible working policy
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.