A UK partner are seeking Finance and Supply Chain specialists for their Dynamics 365 F&O UK teams as they continue to grow and secure new projects for 2021!
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent engaging with key stakeholders with the expectation of high quality delivery of a solution that challenges the client to adopt standard functionality over customisation.
You will be responsible for ensuring that you are able to lead a functional workstream with a deep understanding of either Dynamics 365 Finance or Supply Chain. You should have an awareness of the wider Microsoft platform including the PowerPlatform, Dataverse and the Microsoft Azure platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Engaging and collaborating with client stakeholders across multiple levels of the organisation
* Delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain/Finance based solutions that may integrate to other Dynamics 365 modules (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources)
* Assist in determining where other Microsoft solutions (i.e. PowerPlatform, Azure Data Lake) can help clients to realise business benefit
* Contribute to innovation and application what's new in the market to existing projects
* System design and delivery including configuration, integration management, data migration, testing and training
You will support the project through all phases of a project from Discovery, through to go live support. During the project life cycle, you will support the project plan, configuration, custom development, integration, data migration and resolving issues.
Skills & Qualifications
- Providing deep functional knowledge of several modules within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain and ideally some exposure to the wider Dynamics 365 suite (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Operations)
- Having an understanding of the broader universe of ISV's that integrate with Dynamics 365 to solve challenges including Bank automation, AP automation, Budgeting & Planning solutions for D365.
- Experience in designing system configuration and custom development
- Demonstrable experience in leading or delivering within a functional workstream for one or more end-to-end lifecycles
- Teaming with client technology professionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Bachelor's degree level qualification
- Strong functional project experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- Exposure to the Human Resources or Project Operations solutions
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- A competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- Flexible working and career development
- Additional benefits including; covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a fully confidential consultation.