Remote - some travel to office required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning technology company who provide support to mid-market organization's allowing them to compete in the digital economy. The client pride themselves in providing outstanding customer experiences. They provide IT support to hundreds of companies. This client have had continuous business growth and are looking to hire an individual with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills as a .Net Support Developer.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Provide technical support to contracted service and customers
- Contribute to technical specifications, analyze user needs & requirements
- Modify & correct software errors and improve overall performance
- Advise and deliver business solutions, overcoming any business problems
- Deploy technologies in accordance to company's coding standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or related
- 5 years of software development experience incl. C# & ASP.NET
- Understand Test Driven development and design patterns
- Experience working on Azure cloud development
- Debugging issues with data and code
- Working in a Support based role within a development team
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Steph Ricketts ASAP by phone on 020 3319 9598 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today.