In a senior technical product manager position, you will be responsible for contributing towards building and shaping solutions and products, empowering marketing and commercial business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for ownership of the product, its evolution, requirements definition, and managing and bridging the gap between users, global function, regional stakeholders, and the development team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engage continuously with the region and business stakeholders to understand their business goals and motivating factors.
- Create a project plan, manage the project schedules & budget and ensure on-time on-budget delivery.
- Participate in cost and effort estimation and challenge teams on assumptions, tasks and efforts.
- Demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders and product managers through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills
- Own one of the sub-projects of a global program.
- Work with cross-functional (process, design, build, test) teams to deliver features and products.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Jira or Rally
- Familiarity with waterfall and iterative software implementation approaches Agile, XP, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Lean and Feature-driven Development.
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce) or ERP (Oracle eBiz Suite) systems.
- Flexible working hours
- Excessive health care package
- Sick leave- 100% of the salary up to 33 days per year.
- Learning and Development opportunities through training and access to platforms such as Safari, BrilliantU
If you want to discuss this opportunity further, don't hesitate to get in touch with me on:
T: 44 (0)191 594 9713 (ext 9713)