Pricing Analyst - Remote
Are you a technical Pricing Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity to work in a global organisation?
This organisation is an international leader in its field. They own the go-to brands within the office, technology and collaboration space industry and with more than 3,300 business centres based in over 120 countries, the organisation serves 2.5 million customers a day! Although already large, they have big growth plans and are continuing to grow faster!
This is an amazing opportunity that will give you the chance to work within a large, fast-growing, and revolutionary company. Making this an exciting and rewarding experience, where you will not only enjoy your role but also develop both technically and professionally.
The global pricing team is at the heart of the commercial decision-making in the organisation. You will be helping to redefine the analytical and AI methodologies that are used to optimise their prices for the business. This is important as they are currently making significant changes to boost their profitability and scalability.
This role is a remote opportunity with the requirement to travel to London occasionally.
You will be responsible for price level management, business pricing support, global performance initiatives and, price strategy and process development.
In this role you will be reporting to the Global Pricing Manager
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recommending price changes across all markets
- Analysing competitive data, internal sales, and external markets
- Keeping track of price change outcomes and responding quickly to unforeseen changes
- Negotiating with senior management on pricing strategies
- Building pricing solutions
- Providing consultative support to the business, on all pricing related matters
- Designing A/B testing, implementing, and managing global pricing initiatives, new pricing algorithms, and methodologies across our markets
- Reporting on the performance, learning and next steps
- Using performance analysis to calibrate process existing price rules
The ideal candidate will have previous pricing analyst experience and comfortable senior stakeholder management experience
- Previous Pricing Analyst
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Python exposure
- Solid SQL
- Experience working with large databases / large amounts of data
- Base Salary - up to £42,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- And much more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.