Roles are based in Switzerland (Ticino, Berna, Geneva) with some flexibility allowed with remote work. Knowledge of English is essential. German and French are a plus. The roles are available for an end user or a small Microsoft partner
* Collaborate with Microsoft partners and maintain a good communication with them.
* Provide support to end users
* Provide technical and functional issue resolution.
* Perform system setup and periodic support/maintenance tasks and prepare the relative documentation.
* Follow and control solution development process performed internally or by the Microsoft partner team.
* Prepare test case scenarios, test and validate system modifications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Experience in Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central as technical consultant and developer using C/Side and C/AL.
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
* Fluent English (proficient user/advanced level).
* Knowledge of supply chain business process flows (purchasing, sales, logistics and manufacturing).
* Experience in business processes analysis, writing technical design documentation for customizations of ERP system, collaboration with development team.
* Experience in the end users training and preparing user manuals for Dynamics NAV or other ERP systems.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL programming language.
* Knowledge of BI solutions/tools (Power Pivot, Power Query, Power BI, etc.).