Position Solution Architect
Location North London / flexible working
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 benefits
Start date ASAP
Our fantastic North London-based client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to assist in a number of large-scale, exciting projects by providing the critical link between their Business Analysis team and IT department.
You will select the most appropriate means of representing technical requirements, ensuring traceability back to the source, and be the pivotal link between the Business Analysts and the various development teams.
You will gather requirements from the technical teams in order to document the High-Level Design that supports the business requirements and deliver impact assessment workshops and maintain Impact assessment documents covering all interfaces-Web, PM,DWH, and Rating Engine
- Demonstratable experience of transitioning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions that can be readily used by IT.
- Experience in facilitating and managing workshops with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a complex systems integration environment
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to confidently engage with people at all levels including senior-level stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong proven experience in a technical environment with exposure to a formalised project lifecycle
- Agile delivery experience
- Knowledge of TOGAF
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity - please apply before 5pm on Friday 17th September!