IT Director (Interim) - £750 - Outside IR35
My client is a global leading tech company who span across more than 46 countries. My client's services are used by in excess of 2m end users and beneficiaries each year. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for all strategic and technical management of the technology function, which covers a wide range or areas including, strategic planning, digital product development, service architecture, day to day IT services & help desk, network, infrastructure, portfolio delivery and cyber security & risk management.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
* Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
* 10 years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects with proven track of his/her achievements and projects
* Experience from international corporation and used to lead effectively in a matrix organization with different levels of reporting/instructions
* Experience from companies having a mix legacy and new/agile systems
* Deep understanding of IT challenges, systems, trends
* Experience in managing environment with high level of requirements in availability, resilience and performance
* Strong experience in project management, Agile (and waterfall) mode, preferably in B2B and B2B2C environments
* Track record in managing software/application development and ongoing improvements employing industry standard methods
* Prior experience and interest in legacy system modernization initiatives
* Prior experience with Microsoft Stack technology including Azure
* Prior experience in using measurement and metrics driven approach for monitoring team productivity and quality output
* Strong understanding of engineering software processes, life-cycle methodology, configuration management, release management, and quality assurance.
Nice to have:
* Experience with electronic payment technologies
* Experience with B2B B2B2C online marketplace / E-commerce platform
* Experience in ISO27001 certification
* ITIL experience
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at email@example.com or call 0203 861 5342 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.