Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Developer - REMOTE - $120,000 - Fort Worth
You will be a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX Developer, responsible for all things X relating to writing, improving, troubleshooting code, and working closely with our Functional and Solutions teams to translate business needs and provide PowerBi reports.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the functional team and the Solution Architect to streamline and optimize the user requirements, design solutions based on strict rules of AX coding procedures.
- Present technical specifications, documentation, diagrams, flow charts, and PowerBi
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Test all unique customization before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in rollout of all adjustments and implementations.
- Flexible with work hours, determined by the urgent current need.
- Commit to total ownership of projects, deadlines, and requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior experience with software development, configuration, and system maintenance.
- Highly proficient in Dynamics AX/D365 F&O development and customization, X , and PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge of C# and oriented programming technologies
- Good understanding of AX Architecture(layers, models, tiers, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
- $110,000 - $125,000
Come join a company that has received national recognition in the financial field, along with amazing company culture and attitudes.
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.