The role also requires excellent written and verbal English skills, as this is their main internal and external language & it will be located in their Copenhagen or Odense office - partly working from home is also an option.
About the job
You will work closely together with our development teams to ensure we make the right decisions at any given time. This role requires a good overview of software development technologies and methodologies. They are looking for a profile with 7 years of experience working with software development, and at least a couple of years of experience in a software architect role, preferably within the Cloud/SAAS area.
You will be employed in one of the fasted growing companies in the e-Privacy section globally so experience with Enterprise Cloud scaling architecture will be a plus.
- Analysing business, system, and operational requirements for new software products
- Designing application and systems architecture for new and existing products
- Writing architecture descriptions and project documentation
- Taking a leading role in the implementation of projects
- Participating with coding in projects and day-to-day tasks, including reviewing code/architecture.
- Providing feedback to developers on code and design
Professional qualifications and personal skills
- Extensive coding experience with, and expert knowledge of, .NET and C#
- Experience with Azure or other cloud providers
- Experience with high scalability / high availability systems
- Experience with documenting and designing software systems
- The enthusiasm to learn new technologies; drive to independently maximise professional knowledge
- Can take a lead role in defining and maintaining development processes
Are you interested in hearing more? If so it would be great to receive your CV via email@example.com or alternatively chat to you further about the role on 45 89 88 82 53